ELYSYLE Contouring Socks
Enjoy freedom of movement. Feel free and Feel light
Put on your Elysyle Contouring Socks in the morning and wear them until you go to bed at night, to make standing or sitting more stable and comfortable every day.
Keeping your feet healthy starts with foot stabilisation
- Stabilises with Performance X Band
- Energises with Graduated Compression Technology
- Comfortable Fit
- Comfortable Nylon Polyurethane and Cotton with KODENSHI
- Designed by Certified Chiropractor
Ideal for improved blood circulation and balance feet, thus helps to relieve and prevent : –
- Tired legs and feet
- Cold limbs
- Oedema (water retention)
- Standing, sitting or travelling for extended periods of time
- Varicose veins
- Posture problems
- Economy class syndrome
- Back pain
Your foot is the first point of contact when you touch the ground. It stabilises your entire body.
Reduced feet stability can cause body aches.
Stabilises & Supports Foot Posture
The Performance X-band supports the centre of gravity of the ankle, lifts the toes up naturally, holds the foot in place so that you feel lighter and minimises the risk of falling down.
Graduated Compression Technology
The powerful graduated compression fits firmly (18-27hPa) to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage on the lower limbs, remove lactic acid and speed up muscle repair to minimise swelling and reduce legs fatigue.
The material used in Elysyle Contouring Socks is extremely comfortable to wear, incredibly lightweight and flexible.
- Self-adjusting band resists slipping
- The heel area ensures a proper fit while stabilising the heel
- Seamless toe area hugs the contour of the asymmetric toe area perfectly
COMFORTABLE NYLON, POLYURETHANE AND COTTON WITH KODENSHI®
Emits far infrared rays (FIR) to promote blood circulation in lower limbs. Helps to prevent heavy legs, cold limbs and cramps.
Designed by certified chiropractor
- Clinical Excellence Citation (Life Chiropractic College West)
- Award for the Best Research Article
- Award for Excellence in Research